Dispatches from the Bear Republic
Pathfinders Make Their Own Tracks in Life.
Welcome to World of Sempervirens117!
Here, you will find inspiration for living a greener life that promotes the health of our planet. Places to visit. Products to purchase. Books to read. Music to listen to and movies to watch. Food and drink to enjoy. What are you waiting for? Join in! The adventure has already begun.
- 3 Delicious Pork Chop Recipes We Bet You Haven’t TriedBeing one of the world’s most popular meat cuts, pork chops are easily available everywhere. They’re good whether you fry, bake or grill them. … 3 Delicious Pork Chop Recipes We Bet You Haven’t Tried
- An Open Letter to the David & Lucile Packard FoundationFriday, February 4, 2022 Los Altos, California The David and Lucile Packard Foundation Attention: Human Resources 343 Second Street Los Altos, CA 94022-3696 To Whom It May Concern: For the past several weeks, before starting my shift at the Los Altos Tasting Room on downtown Main Street, I have stopped to stare at your foundation’sContinue reading “An Open Letter to the David & Lucile Packard Foundation”
- #sustainablemindTamara Levitt is an expert meditation guide and Head of Mindfulness at Calm (calm.com). Today’s episode was her best ever. During the course of an 11 minute podcast on Calm, She weaves an captivating parable about our search for the perfect mate using Shel Silverstein’s book, The Missing Piece, as narrative raw material. Coming oneContinue reading “#sustainablemind”
- Net Zero Architecture: The David & Lucile Packard Foundation Headquarters in Los Altos, CaliforniaIt is entirely the case that the elegant external manifestation of the David & Lucile Packard Foundation mirrors the internal core of its mission to improve the world through the enlivening power of spontaneous philanthropy. There is nothing pretentious about the physical appearance of the well-endowed foundation’s headquarters in downtown Los Altos. It is theContinue reading “Net Zero Architecture: The David & Lucile Packard Foundation Headquarters in Los Altos, California”
- Make Big Basin Great Again!
- March 2022
- February 2022
- August 2021
- July 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.